Hey Everyone! Today’s post was highly requested on my snapchat & on my last blog post!
You guys asked & you shall receive! Let’s get started! 🙂
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Nutribullet: A blender, this is the one I use & I’ve been using it for over a year now! Love it for smoothies, shakes, etc.
- Sambazon Acai Berry (Original Blend) SuperFruit Packs– I purchased mine at Sprouts.
- Strawberries, bananas, blueberries, blackberries, silk milk & oats were also purchased from Sprouts.
How to make— recipe will make one bowl:
1. First prep everything you need: wash your fruit, cut the strawberries & bananas, take the acai berry out of the freezer, milk out of the fridge & get your oats.
2. Take out 2 of the Samabazon acai berry single serve packs, run them under water for about 5-10 seconds, cut them open & put the acai into your blender.
3. Add 1/3 cup of milk, whatever milk you prefer— I used Silk Almond-Coconut.
4. Add about 2 strawberries & a few berries into the blender & BLEND well until you get a nice, thick consistency.
5. Pour the acai mixture into a bowl & add your toppings (strawberries, berries, bananas & oats)
6. You can get creative with your toppings by adding shredded coconut, peanut butter, and chia seeds. I didn’t for this post, but I love my acai with peanut butter!
7. AND YOU’RE READY TO ENJOY YOUR ACAI BOWL!
Acai bowls might look and sound fancy, but they are incredibly easy to make at home. Do yourself a favor and add this healthy, superfood bowl to your breakfast routine or lunch break! It’s just bursting with flavor! I hope you enjoy this recipe– I’ve included pictures below! Until next time…